Teaser Tuesday (Feb 22)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This moment of silence has been brought to you by the Resistance. In quietness, people can think for themselves. -XVI by Julia Karr

Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your own teaser post or just the teaser if you don't have a blog.

5 comments: Jump to Comment Form

I read the summary of this book and it sounds so amazing!! Are you going to review it? Hope so!! Hop over to see my answer if you have the time!!
Juli @ Universe in Words

 

I just finished this book and was extremely disappointed by it - can't wait to hear what you have to say about it!

I gave you a One Lovely Blog Award - you can check it out at http://paperbacktreasures.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Hannah (Paperback Treasures)

 

I wonder what this book is like. :D Great Teaser.

My Teaser

 

I am definitely posting a review of this in a little while though heh~~ I'm a little backed up with reviews atm o_0

 

I remember that part! I love the implications. Good teaser!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...