The Books from the Mail and Elsewhere



In My Mailbox (and its similarly names titles) is hosted by The Story Siren

This is my first one ^.^


FOR REVIEW


Sleight of Hand by Peter S. Beagle
Entwined by Heather Dixon

Thank you to Greenwillow Books (Harper Collins) and Tachyon Publishing!


FROM THE LIBRARY


The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison

Really looking forward to reading these!


BOUGHT


A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin

I got a good deal on it, but I'm going to wait until at least the 5th book in the series is published although who knows when that will be.


WON


The International Dumpster by Roy Conner (Thanks to Lara Dunning)

All of them together!

6 comments: Jump to Comment Form

The cover for Entwined is really pretty. Enjoy your reads!

 

Congrats on your first IMM!!=) What a heck of a way to celebrate with a bunch of books. Entwined and My Fair Godmother look great. Don't you just love getting books for review!!

Enjoy your reads this week.
Happy Reading and Happy V-Day!!

 

You got great books this week! I am sooo looking forward to Entwined. I love fairy tale retellings and that one has such a pretty cover. I hope you enjoy the Peter S. Beagle book too. His book The Last Unicorn is one of my favorites. I also really loved My Fair Godmother! Hope you do too!

 

Entwined has such a beautiful cover!
Enjoy your books =)

 

Great mailbox! Entwined looks gorgeous, I can't wait to read it. It has one of the loveliest covers I've ever seen. Looking forward to what you think of it. Happy reading!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...