Gorgeous Cover: Incarnate - I Just HAD to Share

>

It's called Incarnate. It comes out Winter 2012. It's by Jodi Meadows, and I absolutely had to share it with you because it is stunning.

10 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Wow, that is gorgeous! Quite stunning. I'm intrigued about the book now, factoring in the title as well. Thanks so much for sharing!

 

@Keri isn't it?! Thanks for stopping by!

 

WOW, that certainly is incredible. That will grab readers as they walk by a shelf for sure.

 

Oooh pretty! I wonder how the butterfly will feature in the book, or if it's just supposed to represent "change"

 

What a beautiful cover. I love how it seems as if she's wearing a mask of sorts, as if she's going to a delicate masquerade party. :)

I cannot wait for this book.

Suz @ A Soul Unsung

 

It's so colorful! Love it!

 

Thank you so much for blogging about INCARNATE! I'm glad you love the cover!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...