Book Blog Hop and Follow Friday (Jun 17)

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome from Book Blog Hop hosted by Crazy for Books and Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee! Wow, it's been a really long time since I've really had time to participate heh~~

How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?

Erm... I'm scared to count how many are actually on my TBR pile at this point. I think I may have a heart attack if I did... so I just pretend it's a lot smaller (say maybe 65 books), and I am happy in my ignorant bliss of how many there actually probably are heh~~

Some Stuff You May Be Interested In:

Review Requests Open Again. If you are interested, you should check out my review policy.

Reviews You May Have Missed:
Relations that Suck by Marilyn Yu
Redheart by Jackie Gamber



Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?

Fantasy! Yes, that's a pretty broad category, but I read all over this spectrum of books so I think I'll stick with the bigger one ^.^ While I also read science-fiction, the ratio is 3:1 in favor or fantasy in general although the recent spate of dystopian/post apocalyptic/utopian books has tipped that balance somewhat.

I think the book that brought me to this genre was Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce back maybe 11-12 years ago. (I did review it I went back and re-read it recently) Wild Magic was instant love, and I have never looked back. I think you should read that book too ^.^

7 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Hi & Happy Friday!

A great choice!

My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice weekend.

 

Hi,

Hopping by from the follow friday.

Have a wonderfull weekend!
Kyanara from the Life of a BookAholic

 

New follower! Love your blog! Have a great weekend!

 

Tamora Pierce was also one of the authors who got me into fantasy. New follower and my FF can be found: http://easternsunset-reads.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday-5-in-my-mailbox-9.html

 

I haven't read any Tamora Pierce books yet. Although, she is on my huge TBR list. :) I also love fantasy, all walks of fantasy.

 

I didn't take an exact count either but I haven't bought many books (none in a month!) so I have a chance at finishing my TBR pile!

 

Thanks for your awesome answer! Fantasy is great! Also, thanks for following me!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...