Yes, Books in the MAIL


Just in case you couldn't tell, this is hosted by The Story Siren

So, perhaps some of you are like... Sniffly Kitty, where the hell are the pictures of the stacks and stacks of books everyone else that has got home from BEA has been displaying?! Well?! Where are your stacks huh? To answer that question, well.. some of them are actually still waiting to be delivered, but if you read the last Third Sentence Thursday you might have heard that I did in fact get some of my books.

I do also think that since the point of the books hand-out extravaganza is for the purpose of promoting books, I will try to give more in-depth coverage (of course, since my coverage isn't very in depth in general... well you'll get the genres of the books!) of the books instead of just a picture of the whole pile of them. So, I'll be covering a couple stacks today, and maybe a couple more tomorrow or the day after... or something to that effect.

Note: This is also an excuse to have material for a few days more than otherwise. Also... I really don't have a good place to stack them all together anyway >.>


First Stack!

Pack of Lies by Laura Anne Gilman
-Romance, Paranormal
The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
-YA, Sci-Fi
Janitors by Tyler Whiteside
-Middle Grade, Comedic... fantasy?
The Dervish House by Ian McDonald
-Adult, Sci-Fi
Legend by Marie Lu
-YA, Sci-Fi
The Sweetest Thing by Christine Mandelski
-YA, Contemporary
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
-YA, Post-Apocalyptic
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
-YA, Fantasy
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan
-YA, Fantasy


Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
-Adult, Fantasy
The Age of Odin by James Lovegrove
-Adult, Fantasy
Jacob T. Marley by R. William Bennett
-Adult, Ghost Story?
Icefall by Matthew J. Kirby
-Middle Grade, Fantasy
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
-YA, Contemporary
Aftertime by Sophie Littefield
-Adult, Zombies

OK! So, that's a start to the books. Hopefully, there's something there that might be interesting to you.

9 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Great books! I really want to read "The Mephisto Covenant" and "The Faerie Ring". I will have to check out the others! Thanks for sharing them.

 

Lots and lots of books! I've always wondered how people from BEA carry their books and I was thinking maybe you guys bring those trolley bags with you - stupid idea of course, but that huge stack of books must be pretty heavy!

 

Oh you lucky duck I can't believe you got copies of Legend, The Eleventh Plague and The Faerie Ring. Also I've heard Icefall is suppose to be a really wonderful middle-grade fantasy! I look forward to hearing what you thought of all these book. Plus I can't wait to see the rest of your lovely BEA stack!!! :D I hope you enjoy them all and have a great week!

 

@Nina A lot of people will check in a bag, and then go back and forth to that bag throughout the day

 

Oh dear, that's a lot of books! I don't know most of them tho lol :3 don't hate me.

 

@Samita silly, why would I hate you for that? I wants to expose you to more books! Obviously I'm doing my job ^.^

 

GAH I REALLY want Uncommon Criminals!!!

 

Great books! =)
The Faerie Ring!!! Your so lucky =)

 

I am drooling over your awesome pile-o-books. I want Legend like mouse on cheese!
Here is my IMM:
http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-6.html

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...