In My Mailbox - Another BEA Edition


Hosted by The Story Siren


Just continuing some BEA books~~ I did actually get some other books in the mail, but I'm in Chicago atm and didn't get a chance to take pictures before I left :( so those will have to wait awhile to make an appearance~~



Winter Witch by Elaine Cunningham
-This is based on the Role Playing Game Pathfinder.
13 Gifts by Wendy Mass
-A girl turns 13, and surprises are in store.
-We All Wore Stars by Theo Coster and Marjolin De Jager
-A telling of Anne Frank by her classmates
Original Sin by Lisa DeRocher
-Book 2 of Personal Demons, There are battles with demons
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
-Book 3 of the Wolves of Mercy Falls. It's the conclusion!
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
-Apparently, a daring race!

9 comments: Jump to Comment Form

omg you have Forever *fangirls* can't wait for the review :) I'm curious about Maggie's other book too :)

 

@Samita sadly, I still have to read the first 2 books before I can get to Forever >.>

 

Nice haul! enjoy the reads.

 

I think I am the only one who DIDN'T get Original Sin! lol

 

Forever & Scorpio Races!! You luck duck! :D

 

@Damaris awww it's ok though, you got a whole bunch of books that I didn't get ^.^

 

Wow, you got an awesome haul! lol. I'm jealous of Forever and The Scorpio Races. ;)

Suz @ A Soul Unsung
My WoW + Third Sentence Thursday!

 

Great books!! So jealous of Forever

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...