Book Blog Hop and Follow Friday (Feb 25)

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome from Book Blog Hop hosted by Crazy for Books and Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee!

Do you ever wish you had named your blog something different?

Nope, I think the name serves its purpose well being that everyone who meets it remembers that the person who writes it is Sniffly Kitty... and Sniffly Kitty conjures up cute images so it's good all around ^.^


Book Bloggers! You write reviews, now you can win some prizes for doing so ^.^ YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO (*mind tricks on you) So go to the Loving the Reviews Link Up page

Check out the AWESOME interview I had with Maria V. Snyder as part of LRC

I have an interview with Heather Tomlinson, the author of Toads and Diamonds coming up tomorrow ^.^ stay tuned for that!

OMG REVIEWS!!! There were a few of those~~
Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb
Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
Wither by Lauren Destefano
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis



Q. Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

Hmm the shows I like are nothing special o_0 I love House because well OMG HOUSE!!!! and his hilarious-ness of irony and lies.

I also really like Glee because musicals are awesome although some of the cast dialogues lately have been annoying >.>

Also, Lie to Me! because it's about psychology and I was a psych major and also because it's kinda like house with its irony and lies ^.^~~

22 comments: Jump to Comment Form

I'm also a big fan of House :) Not a fan of Glee though...but Glee isn't for everyone *shrugs*

Happy Hopping!

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

 

@Khadija lol, I was just about to drop by your blog~~

 

absolutely love glee!! and house is awesome! Im so glad him and cuddy are together!

thanks for stopping by blog!

 

House! It's actually a show I've watched from the beginning and always liked. Who comes up with all those illnesses?!

Have a great weekend!
My FF

 

Hi
Just hopping by and following through
I'm a TV addict (I read while I watch) but please come by and check out a clip of my currently screening favourite TV show

shelleyrae @ book'd Out
www.bookdout.wordpress.com

 

Hey thanks for stopping by. I am an old follower. I usually watch what my husband and kids watch and my kids are the nickelodeon fans!!

 

Definitely will not forget the name Sniffyly Kitty!!

 

Sniffly Kitty is a very cute and memorable name. Wish I'd been more creative - my blog is exactly what it says on the tin: Katie's Book Blog. Well, mostly books.

I don't watch a lot of TV, though I enjoy House when I catch it. I still think of Hugh Laurie as Bertie Wooster or George from Blackadder though! I've got into the second series of Glee but I didn't watch the first except for a couple of episodes.

I have to confess to being a bit of a Dr Who geek, that's the programme I'm most likely to make time for, although I also like Being Human and BBC period dramas.

 

I love House!! Great blog!

Happy Hopping!
http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday-3-book-blogger-hop-2.html

 

You're spot on. Your blog name definitely stands out so I remember it easily and I associate it with the cutest picture of a sniffly little kitty :)

Small Review

.

 

hopping by! new follower!! Hope you check out my blog as well! =]

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

i love pretty little liars!

 

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-book-blog-follow-friday_25.html

 

Thanks for stopping by ang I am returning the follow! I love House too. I mostly see older edisodes in reruns on USA....
NC
Truly Bookish

 

Hey new follower here! I love House and Lie to Me too! feel free to check out my first ever follow friday and my five favourite book series ever here: http://thecaitfiles.blogspot.com/

 

I used to love watching House, but then I decided it was just the same episode over and over with a different patient and sometimes a different sickness. But, how I love Wilson!

 

Hey there! I just followed you and I hope you'll stop by my blog to follow me too!

http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

I am brand new to the world of blogging, so if anyone else is reading this, please follow me too! Thanks. (^_^)

 

I've never watched Glee. It doesn't appeal to me. There's a reason behind my silly blog name. Come see what it is. Happy Blog Hop!

 

Glee!! Love it! I'm a new follower. Gotta support my fellow gleeks. =]

 

Thank you for the comment and follow :) Following you back ^^
~iben
http://boroughofbooks.blogspot.com/

 

I love House!!! And your name is sooo cute!

Old follower :)
Jess @ Gone with the Words

 

...Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

Stop by my blog for a book giveaway:

LITTLE PRINCES BY CONOR GRENNAN

http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

Chelsey Emmelhainz of HARPER COLLINS is graciously providing FIVE copies for five lucky winners.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...