Book Blog Hop and Follow Friday (Feb 11)

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome from Book Blog Hop hosted by Crazy for Books and Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee!


Book Bloggers! You write reviews, now you can win some prizes for doing so ^.^ YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO (*mind tricks on you) So go to the Loving the Reviews Link Up page

We've had some AWESOME guest posts:
Falling in Love with Your Novel by Maria Geraci
What Cleopatra Can Teach Us About Love by Stephanie Dray
Loving a Child by Krista D. Ball

I also managed to eek out 1 review this week despite the testing nonsense: The Atomic Weight of Secrets

Happily, since I'm done with tests for awhile, there will be reviews posted again starting tomorrow ^.^



What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

I actually do like the strong somewhat silent type ^.^ Mostly, I like Joscelin from Kushiel's Dart!

7 comments: Jump to Comment Form

I thought I was following you, but apparently I wasn't..I'm now though. I hope you have a good weekend!

 

The silent types tend to be the best, but I like macho guys too. :)
Have a great weekend. Old follower just stopping by.
Caroline, Words & Whispers

 

I do not know who this Joscelin is. I must find out. :)

 

Stopping by from the blog hop....I so look forward to it each week.

I love to visit blogs and see the designs and to get new ideas for books.

Enjoy the hop...stop over for a visit to my blog:

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Elizabeth

 

Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower!

Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...