Teaser Tuesday (Feb 1)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


'So it suited her to treat me as though I was not worthy of the empathy, the considered compassion and generosity, the spirit and humor she bestowed upon her fellow man. I was not worthy." -The Mistress of Nothing by Kate Pullinger

Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your own teaser post or just the teaser if you don't have a blog.

2 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Nice teaser! I really like the title too. I just posted my own teaser - come check it out. ;)

 

How snotty! I'm going to need to look it up!

My teaser this week is from : Sarah’s Choice.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...