Cover of Dreaming Awake (Falling Under #2)


Were you wondering what it looked like? Well, it just got revealed over at Gwen's Blog, and well you can see it above here ^.^

That looks like a gray rose in her hand although I mistook it for a rock at first >.> oops heh~~

6 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Pretty hair. Pretty dress. Pretty flowers. Yup, I like it!

 

I love this cover! And whoops, I thought the rose was something else, too. Ha.
Thanks for sharing!

 

I love the girl's dress. The rose petals are freakishly large, but seem fitting.

 

OMGosh! This is one I CANNOT wait to read! Love the cover. It ties in with Falling Under very nicely! :-)

 

The cover is really pretty, I love it. The dress is gorgeous! :)

Suz @ A Soul Unsung

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...