Third Sentence Thursday (#30)

Third Sentence Thursday
Grab the Code



Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which has teeth!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here (in the comments) or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!


"His blue eyes glanced at the jagged rocks that lined the cliff wall" -Geth and the Return of the Lithens by Obert Skye

What do you think he's doing? Is he hiking perhaps and looking at the cliffs around him? Is he scanning the wall because danger might be lurking? Or perhaps our erstwhile main character is about to make a jump? Either way, this cute little middle grade book starts off fun-loving and keeps the feeling going ^.^

6 comments: Jump to Comment Form

I'm interested in 3rd sentence Thursday. Hmmm...

 

@Amy you're welcome to join in the fun ^.^

 

hi Sniffly! i'm finally reading something i've been holding off for years despite having seen two film adaptations. here it is:

3rd Sentence @aobibliosphere™

 

http://fangswandsandfairydust.blogspot.com/ Check out my entry for the week and please enter my contest in the midsummers eve giveaway hop!

 

I did my first Third Sentence Thursday and might have gone overboard with 3 different books! What can I say, I'm reading them all

 

Third Sentence Thursday sounds interesting! It made me turn back to the third sentence of my book... but it's pretty sad. I'll have to try this next week! New follower (:
To follow me back and read some reviews and what not, go to magicisinwords.blogspot.com
-Katie @ Magic Is In Words

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...