In My Mailbox (May 15)

A collection of books for review, which I've gotten in the past month (so it's not really as many books in a week as it seems. Also, one book that I received which wasn't for review. This week, I'm doing 3 word summaries of the summaries! (Yes, that's kind of meta heh~~)

For Review:

The Quantum Thief by Hannu Rajaniemi
"Thief, mind-prison, adventure!"

Shadowborn by Alison Sinclair
"Magic, death, action!"

Promises to Keep by Charles de Lint
"Serious life changes!"


Redheart by Jackie Gamber and Matthew Perry
"Dragons, friendship, journey!"

Divergent by Veronica Roth
"Choices, dystopian, factions!"

Note: Divergent was gifted by Debbie of Debbie's World of Books


~~Book I Want to Highlight Because Scalzi is Awesome~~


There is a kitty because kitties make everything more awesome.

Fuzzy Nation by John Scalzi
"Wealth, fuzzy creatures!"

Note: This book wasn't received for review. It's a really late Christmas present ^.^ I will still probably put up a review for this book once I get around to reading it.

3 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Great books! I really enjoyed Divergent and I hope you do too! :) Let me know which faction you would be in if you had a choice! :)

Happy reading!

 

Divergent! Ahhh! Want! I received Redheart, too! Love the three-word summaries! So creative. :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...