24 Hour Read-a-thon


I'm going to be taking part in the 24 hour Read-A-Thon, which is going to be going on April 9th! There will be all kinds of shenanigans and of course reading!

6 comments: Jump to Comment Form

That sounds awesome!! What a great idea, is it for charity or anything like that?

 

@Cait I don't think so, it's just for fun!

 

well it sounds fantastic, I can't wait to hear about it!
I've started a new meme on my blog called memory lane monday. I'd really appreciate it if you could check it out and maybe even get involved!

http://thecaitfiles.blogspot.com

 

Yay! I did one of these a while ago. It was legendary. Lots of popcorn and hot chocolate. :) Have FUN!

 

This sounds like a lot of fun. Will have to go check out it :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...