Book Blog Hop and Follow Friday (Apr 1)

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome from Book Blog Hop hosted by Crazy for Books and Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee!

"Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?"

Erm... I haven't really ever done April Fool's day... I think I might have got someone to open a door which had a small cup of water that hit them when they opened it one. That's about it for an actual April Fool's day prank.

In college one of my friends went home early for winter vacation, and his roomie let me strip my friend's side of the room bare of stuff and put it in his closet. Course then I got back late from winter vacation, and my friend proceeded to retaliate by turning everything in my room literally upside down. He even taped electrical cords to the ceiling.

Be sure to Enter the Giveaway to win 1 of TWO Kindles

17 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Happy Hopping :)

www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

 

Hi, I'm a new follower. Please stop by my blog and follow me in return. :c)
http://temperanceblack.blogspot.com/

 

Coming through on the blog hop. Did not have much to contribute to this week's question but am certainly enjoying what other people have been up to.

 

Wow, off-the-wall pranking, now that's wicked. Visiting via the hop! :) Check out what my did on April Fools Day!

 

That sounds like a lot of work.
Ann

 

Oh that was a great prank! One time, someone gave me a fake lottery ticket, and that said I won $25K - talk about ticked off when I found out it was fake.

 

@Ann Oh it was, totally worth it though

 

It's always the retaliation that I'm worried about. It keeps me from trying anything. Here's mine:

http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/04/brought-to-us-by-crazy-for-books-okay.html

 

That reminds me that I was the recipient of an "upside down" room when I was in college too! I had forgotten!

Hopping by!

 

That's a good reason to not do pranks - the person will just get even.....lol

 

@Karen I thought it was pretty funny actually. Then I got him to help me put everything back ^.^

 

Those sound like fun pranks! I should do that to my husband. :)

 

The water-on-door joke- I'm glad that never happened to me :| I'm a new follower by the way- love your blog!

 

At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

 

I don't like April Fool's Day....seems like the majority of us do not.

Taping the cords to the ceiling...that upside down trick must have taken a lot of time. Wow!!

I am stopping by from the blog hop.

Hope you have a fun blog hop.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...