Book Blog Hop and Follow Friday (Feb 4)

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome from Book Blog Hop hosted by Crazy for Books and Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee!

Who's your all-time favorite book villain?

I'm not sure I'm supposed to like book villains although I kind of like the villain from Kushiel's Dart (go figure that I like the villain in my favorite book, but I can't tell you who it is because that would ruin some of the surprises in the book I think....). The villain was crafty though and evil while still being understandable, and oh so much fun to read o_0

more things to come~~

14 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Hi! Just stopping by on the hop. Kushiel's Dart is on my TBR list. It looks really good. Can't wait to read it.
Have a great weekend :)
Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

 

It is so early to be thinking so deeply LOL I take my book related questions seriously ;) Hop by and see my pick if you want ;) http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

 

I haven't read Kushiel's Dart, but I will have to check it out.

 

Coming through on the blog hop. Come over and check out my villain!

 

It's hard to say you like a villain, but every story needs one to keep them interesting :)
http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/

 

Hi, hon - already a follower, but sharing the Friday love anyway. Nice choice with [you know who] from Kushiel's Dart . . . I so love that book! I went with Randal Flagg from Stephen King's overlapping universes of horror.

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

 

My fave villian is Stryker from the Dark Hunter series though I really can't stand him

FF and Blog Hops

 

Oh, your villain sounds very interesting. I'll have to take a look at that book.

 

My favorite book villain is, hands down, is the Napoleon of crime -
Professor James Moriarty.

It took me less than ten seconds to come up with my answer. But you'll
never guess why.

Hop on over to my blog and find out -- http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

 

Happy Friday! Thought I'd drop by blogs this week rather than tweeting! Hope you have a great week full of reading. Drop by my blog and see what I had to say and enter my March Madness Giveaway

Barb at Sugarbeat's Books

 

I have KD, I just never read it...it seemed very...adult hehe (though I could read it now lol)

 

@Samita it IS very adult, but also a lot of fun ^.^

 

Hey Sniffly, just stopping by on the follow. Your blog is looking good, gurl. I've never heard of that book, will have to check it out!
Come see my fav villain!
Have a terrific weekend!!!
See ya!
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous

 

I am getting so many new wonderful books to read! Here is yet another I'd never heard of!
Check my pick out here

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...