In My Mailbox (Mar 27)



In My Mailbox (and its similarly named titles) is hosted by The Story Siren

So, I did one of these way back at in the middle of February >.> and haven't done one since because well I'm not entirely sure. Anyway! I'm doing one now that will probably cover a few weeks or something like that although I'm only going to cover books I got for review. I have gotten a few RAK's from some very very nice people, but I will be putting those in a separate post. OK, here we go~~




Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente
I wasn't expecting to get this since Tor never sent a reply to my request, but I'm VERY happy that a copy showed up ^.^





The Second Duchess by Elizabeth Loupas
This one is historical fiction set in Ferrara (erm... that's somewhere in Europe, my geography is AWESOME >.>) Edit: Pam says Spain!





The Survivors by Amanda Havard
Witch trials and then some modern day witchery! This is from a small press, and I'm excited that I got a copy.





Enclave by Ann Aguirre
I borrowed this ARC from Debbie of Debbie's World of Books ^.^ Thank you very much Deb!





Among Thieves by Douglas Hulick
Just showed up at my door one day.





Con and Conjure by Lisa Shearin
Just showed up at my door one day.





The Queen of Water by Laura Resau
Just showed up at my door one day.

8 comments: Jump to Comment Form

I'm just starting to get back into historicals so The Second Duchess jumped out at me (geography is not my thing either).

 

Oh, I want to read The Second Duchess, it looks good and that cover art is lovely.

 

WOW!
So many books, hope you enjoy them =)

 

ENCLAVE! OK I'm a little obsessed with this one but I really loved it. You have a lot of great books this week.

 

@Karen and BooksforCompany this covers books from mid feb to now lol, not just the past week

 

Enclave is on my wishlist and I have a copy of The Survivors on it's way to me. Enjoy all those books! :D

~Briana

 

Second Dutchess looks good, I thought Ferrara would be in Italy lol *facepalm*

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...