Third Sentence Thursday (#15)

Third Sentence Thursday
Grab the Code



Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme for beating back the forces of OTHER sentences!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!


"But that was all right." -Entwined by Heather Dixon

Hmm.. one of least informative third sentences I've had. Something is all right despite probably not being normal or something. To be honest I haven't actually started this book yet so I have no idea what's going on... it's the next on my TBR list because I'm still in the middle of Wizard's First Rule which I did last week.

7 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Posting a link for Steph of Fangs, Wands, and Fairy Dust!
Third Sentence Link!

 

hi Sniffly! i'm here! lol. i like your sentence actually because of it makes me think of so many possibilities - the guy left her 'but that was alright' or she should have followed him 'but that was alright' , etc. etc. c",)


here's my 3rd for this 15th week:
http://aobibliosphere.blogspot.com/2011/03/15th-3rd-sentence-thursday.html

 

Thats a very straight to the point sentence. But then again what was going on before that. o.o

Awesome TST! Heres Mine

 

Here's mine: http://abigailannreading.blogspot.com/2011/03/third-sentence-thursday-5-shaghai-girls.html

 

Not really an informative sentence. But that's all right, of course. I hope you're enjoying the Wizards First Rule! I loved those books (:

 

@Celine The first 200 pages were really hard to get through but now it's getting more interesting ^.^

 

Here's mine for this week; this time from a history book: http://theseansherman.blogspot.com/2011/03/third-sentence-thursday-2.html

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...