Teaser Tuesday (Dec 14)



"Taking several breaths to regain her nerve, she took the sacred bundle into her hands. The invisible, icy touch of magic twisted its way over her body." -Harvest Moon by Krista D. Ball

The review for Harvest Moon is coming on Saturday. There will also be an interview with Krista coming up on Sunday!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your own teaser post or just the teaser if you don't have a blog.

12 comments: Jump to Comment Form

I haven't heard of this book before. i hope it's good.

Here's my Teaser Tuesday post

 

Oooo! I'n definitely going to be checking back for the review of this one.

 

Here is my teaser from Out of Touch by Brandon Tietz (Page vii):

I used to be the kind of guy that would have no problem reading Playboy or Hustler on an airplane, but that me in "the before," and nearly everything has changed since that time in my life a little over a year ago.

This is not a coming of age story.

If that's what you're wanting then I suggest you put this down and read something else: something with a happy ending. Like Penthouse.

Or: the funny pages.

This is me giving you your official warning.

Because where this goes, you might not be ready for.

 

way to leave a girl wondering, awesome teaser this week!!!

 

Good teaser! Sounds like an intriguing story - I like that "icy touch of magic."

 

Intriguing teaser.....haven't heard of this book so I'll have to come and check out your review.

 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

This sounds interesting! I haven't heard of the book so I'm going to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 

Magic is always good! I am not sure if I already heard of this novel, need to search for its cover to know:)
Here is my Teaser!

And don't forget to check out my giveaway. You can choose 1 out of 6 2011 release novels to pre-order. It ends Jan 3rd and is open internationally. Just click...HERE!

 

This sounds so good , Can't wait to read your review on it so I know whether to add to my list.

My Tuesday Teaser

 

Ooh, great teaser! Hope you enjoyed it :)

 

Great teaser! Very intriguing.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...