Witch Eyes Sequel!!


There was a TON of buzz for Witch Eyes when it came out. I will admit that I haven't read it yet, but then that's the case for so many books that I'm going to skip the being embarrassed about it part. ANYWAY, apparently there is now a deal in place for the sequel which shall be called Phantom Eyes although there is no release guess. For the official announcement, head on over to Scott Tracey's blog.

2 comments: Jump to Comment Form

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Witch Eyes is awesome. It had me up all night reading. Phantom Eyes? Epic awesome! I can't wait to read it! I guess it's going to be released at a similar date to this year...so, September? GASP, no - I cannot wait that long!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...