Winner Announcement!



Thank you all so much for entering! There were a ton of entries and because we got to 250+ followers, this means there are 2 winners ^.^

And now the Winners ARE *dramatic pause with trumpets and such*

Aleetha!

and

LadyVampire2u


Congratulations! Hopefully by now you have received an email~~ I'll give you guys a couple days (48 hours kind of deal) to respond. If at such time, there is no response blah blah new winner will be picked and emailed.

3 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Thank you so much for the chance
*heart*
I have sent you the email

 

Here I am hopping on by...

I went all over the map with this question on my blog. I read and enjoy almost every genre of fiction out there. There’s no way I could just pick one.

So I talked about all of them. Even romance fiction (sort of)! I invite you to hop over to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and see for yourself.

Howard A. Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...