First Hop and Follow (aka Summary Time) of 2011!

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome from Book Blog Hop hosted by Crazy for Books and Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee!

Wow, it feels like it has been a really long time since I've done one of these even though I only skipped a single week. I'm back from vacation and the holidays are over which means I can visit many more blogs!

There are lots of things to summarize because I haven't taken part in so long heh~~

Brandi from Blkosiner's Book Blog and I have announced the Loving the Reviews Challenge (event extravaganza)! There are going to be a ton of authors giving away stuff and all you have to do is what you all normally do - review books! Check out the details


150 Follower Giveaway still going on! It's open internationally and there are 2 winners at this point ^.^ Ends next week so get your entry in!


I'm going to be having the lovely author of Memento Nora - Angie Smibert, which I reviewed this past week, for an interview THIS SATURDAY so definitely come back to check that out because she's awesome.

Reviews you may have missed:
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
Boyfriend of the Month Club by Maria Geraci
Counterfeit Magic by Kelley Armstrong
Empire by Orson Scott Card
Like Clockwork by Bonnie Dee
Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Across the Nightingale Floor by Lian Hearn



What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?

I've been discovering lots of them: Delirium, Across the Universe, Incarceron, Raw Edge, etc (there are more just haven't thought of them o_0)

13 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Hi! New follower here... thanks for stopping by and checking out my Tamora Pierce post XD I LOVE her too... a friend of mine handed me one of her books a few years ago and I was hooked... and I'm always, ALWAYS shocked by how few of these new YA enthusiasts have actually read her stuff.
Also stopping by for Follow Friday... and the hop :)
Stop by for my answer to today's question :)

 

Thanks for the comment and the follow! I'm following back. :)

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Following back :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

 

Thanks for visiting my site and following. I'm now following you back and absolutely love the name of your site and look forward to reading more of your thoughts.

 

Thanks for the Hop! Love your blog and just signed up for the Love Review CHallenge. Can't wait!! New Follower!!

 

I only listed one book for Follow Friday because most of the books going on my TBR list are because of book blogs. Ha!

 

Hi I'm an old follower! Just stopping by! Happy FF! :)

Please visit me at iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books!

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm already following yours (obviously, because it's so awesome. Duh :P )

I am sooo excited to get my hands on Delirium and Across The Universe. I have ATU coming in the mail, yay!

 

I can't wait to read Delirium and Across The Universe! They both look amazing.

Now following you. Great blog. :)

 

This will probably come of something as a surprise but the book that changed/influenced my life (more than any other) is a non-fiction book. I know we all focus on novels and the fanciful fiction we love to read but The Four Work Week is the book that gets all the credit. I know the title sounds fictional but it really isn’t. Hop over to my blog and find out why – http://www.howardsherman.net

Happy Book Blogger Hop Day!


Howard A. Sherman

 

Hey Sniffly! Hopping through. I've discovered so many books through blogs - far too many to ever read.
Happy weekend!
My Hop

 

Hi,
Just hopping by and following through! Congrats on 150 followers!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...