Loving the Reviews Challenge Announcement!


Brandi of Blkosiner's Book Blog and Sniffly Kitty of Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books (that's me!) are co-hosting a neat little event called Loving the Reviews challenge in February. We invite you to join us! The concept is pretty simple you link up your new reviews for the month of February and win some pretty awesome prizes.

Winners, you say? What do I have to do?
-Link up your reviews and make sure it links back to one of our posts with the banner~~ (It's a pretty cute banner!)
-If you review a book by one of our Featured Authors you will get extra entries for the giveaway (Show our awesome authors some love!)

What is a Featured Author?
We have a whole list of authors who will be guest posting here or on Brandi's blog! We have some posting about our theme - Love, some about writing, we are interviewing others-- it will be loads of fun.

How do I sign up?
FILL OUT THIS FORM!


-Please make an introductory post (not required but encouraged) using the banner(grab it below). Feel free to list books you intend to review, authors you are looking forward to, etc. Also, if you want to help spread the word in your sidebar, tweet, facebook, and tell the whole world about the event that would be awesome!

-If you do not have a blog, never fear. You can post your reviews on Goodreads, just make sure to link back here or to Brandi's post. We will need a direct link (if you need help with that, let me know).

Grab the Code!
Loving the Reviews Challenge



Sidebar Size



But what can I win, you ask?
Here is a partial list with a full to come closer to February.

From The Dead - John Herrick (hard copy US, e-book international)

The Light of Asteria: Kailmeyra’s Last Hope - Elizabeth Isaacs

Minder - Kate Kaynak (international)

Tyger Tyger - Kersten Hamilton (where ever book depository ships)

Sliding on the Edge - C. Lee McKenzie (US and Canada only)

Heavenly - Jennifer Laurens (international)

Star in the Middle - Carol Millward

audiobook of The DUFF - Kody Keplinger (US and Canada only)

Human Blend - Lori Pescatore (International)

Rising Shadow - Jacquelyn Wheeler (International)

Harvest Moon and Wicca Dog - Krista D. Ball

Signed copy of Boyfriend of the Month Club - Maria Geraci

Signed copy of Solid - Shelley Workinger

Amber Frost - Suzi Davis


Woh that's a lot of stuff already! Each of the authors above is also a Featured Author! In addition we also have the following Featured Authors:
Stephanie Dray, Maria V. Snyder, and Angela Morrison

Other Details~~
-On Feb 1st, we will post the full schedule of posts, and the place where you will link your reviews. It will be the same on Brandi's and my blogs so you only need to enter your review once!

-This may be open internationally. We will update the prize list above as we hear if it will be international or not. Just because it isn't today, doesn't mean it won't be tomorrow :)


DID YOU FILL OUT THE FORM HIGHER UP IN THE POST?!!

19 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Love this idea, l signed up and did a post about it =)

 

Thanks for doing this! I'm signed up!

 

@Barb and BFC <3 for signing up!

 

This is amazing I'm sure signing up for this!!

 

Sounds fun Ive never participated in one of these before so im looking forward to it!

 

I love this! We can submit any review, right? Count me in ~

 

Sounds awesome! I'm going to join up soon!:)

 

This sounds great! I'll probably sign up :)

 

I'm in! Thanks for hosting such a great challenge!

 

Hello! question: I signed up here, do I need to sign-up at Blkosiner's Book Blog too? thank you, this will be fun ;)

 

I'm in! Thanks for hosting!

 

Great idea, and thanks for making it international! I'm in (here's my post). Question: shall I add reviews of books read before February, if I publish the reviews during this month?

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...