Third Sentence Thursday (#6)

Third Sentence Thursday
Grab the Code



Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which is actually a summit for third sentences in books!

This week's theme is Weirdest Sentence~~

1) Find a book with a weird third sentence!
2) Post a link to your sentence here or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments.
3) Prepare for next week's theme: Third sentence that best describes your mood.

"Orange juice and toothpaste." Death Masks by Jim Butcher

Hey guys! Blkosiner's Book Blog and I are hosting Loving the Reviews Challenge (things are being given away as well!).

8 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Haha! I love your sentence pick for this week. It definitely fits the theme. Too funny!

 

@Carmel o man... it took me sooooo long to find!

 

ewwwww! Oj and toothpaste is NASTY! Love it! and Love Jim Butchers books!

Here is my entry:
http://booksdevoured.blogspot.com/2011/01/third-sentence-thursday-weird.html

I wish I knew how to make it a clickable link!

 

Drinking OJ after brushing teeth = Eww.

Here's mine

Brush Up On Your Reading

 

hi Sniffly.
orange juice and toothpaste is certainly a weird mix! here's my 3rd sentence for this week:
http://aobibliosphere.blogspot.com/2011/01/6th-third-sentence-thursday.html c",)

 

That sentence certainly is VERY weird hehe, love it!

 

This is my first time participating! Here's my sentence: http://www.theprairielibrary.com/2011/01/third-sentence-thursday-weird.html

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...