Third Sentence Thursday (#35)

Third Sentence Thursday
Grab the Code



Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which is very sneaky when stealing cookies from the cookie jar!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here (in the comments) or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!


"Victoria shuffled past a crowded table keeping her eyes on the scuffled toes of her sneakers as the table's occupants burst into laughter" -Bloodspell by Amalie Howard

Ah the plight of the downtrodden within the social hierarchy. It definitely gives us a firm placement within it for our character. So, pretty informative as all things go ^.^

11 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Hey there! My first Third Sentence Thursday is posted: andi novelista Third Sentence Thursday

Can't wait to see what others post tomorrow (sorry, mine's up early...I blame the kids for keeping me up) ;)

 

Mine is on the book I have been featuring Wednesday and Today HARD SPELL by Justin Gustainis Fun Book altough the 3rd Sentence is a bit somber. He is also giving away a copy!
http://fangswandsandfairydust.blogspot.com/2011/07/third-sentence-thursday_27.html

 

Oh...and I've added Bloodspell by Amalie Howard to my list! Looks wicked cool.

 

I'm not sure I'd want to read my book if I'd just read the third sentence: http://abigailannreading.blogspot.com/2011/07/third-sentence-thursday-11-remember-me.html

 

Eeks, Can't wait to get started on this book. Here is my My Third Sentence Thursday

 

Here's mine: http://proudbooknerd.com/2011/07/28/third-sentence-thursday-after-obsession/

 

Bloodspell sounds interesting!

I'm late but it's done!! XD

@the wyld hollow http://tinyurl.com/3t949uh

 

This book is on my to read pile. Can't wait! Here is my Third Sentence Thursday: http://thenovelstudent.blogspot.com/2011/07/third-sentence-thursday.html

 

OMG! That's a great third sentence, I've been dying to read this book, looks so good. :)

Happy Reading, Guys! ;)
Suz @ A Soul Unsung
Teaser Tuesday & My WoW!
And Also, my In My Mailbox this week!
susanhaugland@att.net

 

I like the writing structure of your blog and it does a pretty decent job of presenting the material.It’s funny how history can be twisted in so many different ways.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...