Books The Kitty Wants

I'd like to share some of what I'm really looking forward to reading. Some of the books are already out and others well... aren't.


A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Already Released

Crazy magical things being released by a manuscript, and I'm strangely drawn to the cover.



Spell Bound by Kelley Armstrong
Release Date: July 26, 2011

Not in fact to be mistaken with the other Spell Bound that was just announced. This is the 12th book in the Women of the Otherworld series, and I am very much looking forward to reading it.



Saints Astray by Jacqueline Carey
Release Date: Nov 22, 2011

This is the 2nd in the series, and there's no word on whether there will be more or not. Super strength girl is on the run basically... there isn't much for plot summary released yet.



Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Already Released

Forbidden love between a brother and a sister. This is a very taboo topic, and I'm very curious to see what the author has done with it. Middlesex explored this although not in quite as much detail as I imagine this book will since it didn't happen to the main character in Middlesex.

Until next time then ^.^ There are definitely lots more books I am looking forward to reading although if I listed them all at once, it would be overwhelming so perhaps in another couple weeks or so.

3 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Forbidden seems to have gotten such a buzz. I'm just a bit worried it will be disturbing and creep me out.

 

I feel the same about forbidden. I think that "discovery of witches" will be awesome. it's been on my wishlist for a while now too.

 

I've read such mixed reviews of A Discovery of Witches that I can't decide if I should read it or not. I look forward to reading your thoughts on it.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...