Third Sentence Thursday (#19)

Third Sentence Thursday
Grab the Code



Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme that has third sentences on its mind! I know; I'm a terrible person for not posting this until now.

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!


"No, five" -Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

Eep, this one is really uninformative. It is characteristic of this book though. There are a lot of short sentences and counting. Really intense book.

7 comments: Jump to Comment Form

The Time Travelers Book One, third sentence:

"Peter jumped out of bed and stuck his head underneath the curtains to look outside."

Why yes, the book does begin with waking up. This author is a rule breaker and still got published!

 

Here's mine for this week, from The Maker of Universes: http://theseansherman.blogspot.com/2011/04/third-sentence-thursday-4.html

 

I loved this book! This was the first book I ever read from Laurie Halse Anderson and it was so emotional and intense.

Here's my Third Sentence Thursday for this week.

Brush Up On Your Reading

 

@Theresa, is it against the rules to do that? I wasn't aware there was such a restriction o_0

 

I thought there was a linky widget for this meme?

Haha, anyway, here's my TTS!

http://nbbookery.blogspot.com/2011/04/third-sentence-thursday-4711.html

:]

 

Hopping through. This was such a heavy, intense book. I loved it. It's hard to get much out of such a short sentence, but oh well.

 

hi Sniffly! thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. c",)here's the link to my 3rd sentence for this week:

http://aobibliosphere.blogspot.com/2011/04/19th-3rd-sentence-thursday.html

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...