24 Hour Read-a-thon


I'm not awake yet, but the 24 hour read-a-thon has officially started so this is my post for updates and such. I'm honestly not sure how much I will actually be able to read today, but hopefully at least a few hours ^.^

11am - I'm awake now.
9:20 pm - sigh... I've only managed to read about 100 pages in one book, and 30 pages in another. Really can't focus >.< will keep trying

9 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Making cheerleading rounds of blogs I follow for the read-a-thon. Good luck and great reading!

 

Good luck getting some reading done! Most of all, have fun :-).

 

Hopefully you'll be able to get some reading in. Have a fun day!

 

It's the eye of the reader, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our bloggers
And the last known survivor stalks his books in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

You can do it and rock the roof off the readathon!!!

 

Good luck and have fun! It is such a blast!

 

Have a great readathon! I'm stopping in to leave you a cheer: *\o/*

 

Sis boom ba, cheerleader here to urge you on to readathon greatness. Hope you're having a fab time!

 

Ah! You can totally do it!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...