Interview at The Gatekeepers Post


I was contacted by The Gatekeepers Post which is apparently the leading social media book publishing community on the web.

I was asked some questions pertaining to books and what my tastes are, and my responses are posted over there today. If you're interested, you can go take a look.

*sinking suspicion about the post though as I don't really write in-depth reviews so much as short reviews >.>*

4 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Did you know I didn't follow you? WTH is that??? You're in my reader... and obviously one of my fav chicks ever. I thing Google is messing with me. Hmph.

 

That happens to me every once in awhile o_0 GFC is all sorts of special sometimes

 

I love your short reviews...I sort of dislike long ones...

 

@Patty Thank you so much for liking them ^.^

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...