Thank You to my RAK'ers


I was very lucky to get these books during March as part of RAK hosted by Book Soulmates, and I want to say a big thank you!

Thank you to Shannon from Stalking the Bookshelves for:
Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Thank you to Shanyn from Chick Loves Lit for:
The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Thank you to Kelsey from Kelsey Anne's Book Blog for:
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

And last but not least, thank you to Rachel from Fiktshun for (she was super awesome and sent me not 1 but 2 books):
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
AND
Clarity by Kim Harrington

RAK is happening again in April so be sure to check it out ^.^ Again, thank you to the wonderful bloggers mentioned above.

6 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Hope you enjoy all your books, so many good ones in there! :)

 

This is my first month doing RAK! I'm so excited!

 

I want to do RAK but maybe when i get a job lol great books, I want to read Clarity and BIF at some point :)

 

WOW!!!
That is some great books! Enjoy =)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...