So I Was Away For Awhile


...and I went to this place called Taiwan. It was full of shopping, gorgeous scenery such as the picture you see above, and oh so much food. So, just in case you're curious, here are some pictures from around Taiwan. (Mostly just scenery pictures)


View from a Fisherman's Wharf of Taipei


Stream next to a camping site


Wicked awesome looking tree


Chiang-Kai Shek Memorial Hall


Old style town/market


Bones!


Countryside


These bakers have some skillaz~~


Black Swans!


Of course there were more photos which I took, but I didn't want to overwhelm you guys. I hope you guys get a chance to visit Taiwan sometime, it's a place I love ^.^

4 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Those photos are beautiful--I especially love the top one and the one of the market. I've never been to Taiwan, so I'd love to hear more about your trip, if you're inclined to tell.

 

Wonderful photos, I'm jealous! The first one is my favourite.

And I would like to hear more about your trip as well :)

 

@As the Crowe Flies and Same ^.^ I guess I will have to put up some more info about the trip heh~~

@Laura Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...