Third Sentence Thursday (#44)

Third Sentence Thursday
Grab the Code



Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which likes to sculpts castles out of clouds!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here (in the comments) or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!


"She was right." -Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez

o_0 Who was right?! About what?! And maybe there's a cute boy ^.~ I know, I'm evil ^,..,^

6 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Ooh, I want to join in! Here's the third sentence from the book I started reading today. I'm only two chapters in so far.

"They use the most biased headlines:

STRAIGHT CHARADE LEAVES READERS IRATE
NO MORE DATES FOR JAMES BATES
WOULD YOU WANT HIM FOR YOUR DAUGHTER?"

Well, I'm counting that as one sentence, anyway. I love how the protagonist is presented by these headlines in such an antagonistic light, even though the way the book is written from the get-go, you can't help but empathise and be drawn to his character.

It's from the novel 'Love Drugged' by James Klise and I cannot wait to keep reading!

 

I am reading several books at the moment. I loved doing this meme. It was so much fun!

Women are always right. At least that what I tell my guy. ;)
http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com/

 

Maybe she was right?

Here's mine:
http://sheenathebookgeek.blogspot.com/2011/09/third-sentence-thursday-4-to-be-slave.html

 

@Keri, Cristina, and Sheena ^.^ thanks for joining in!

 

Sounds pretty interesting! Fingers crossed for the boy!

Here's mine :)

 

Opps, link didn't work. Here it is: http://writingcrazyme.blogspot.com/2011/09/third-sentence-thursday-8-september.html

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...