Third Sentence Thursday (#42)

Third Sentence Thursday
Grab the Code



Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which likes to eat Cheez-Its!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here (in the comments) or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!

So, I know I already posted the review for Michael Vey last week, but I wanted to feature it again because I liked it so much so:


"Not yet, the well-dressed man on the other end of the phone replied." -Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25 by Richard Paul Evans

Something about the emphasis about how the man is well-dressed makes me think ominous things although that might also have to do with the fact that I've read the book already ^,..,^ What has the man not yet? Oh the suspense for you! Hehe, ok I'm being evil. Go read this book already!

9 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Nice ;) But I just got out about 20 books from the library! And here's mine

 

Hi I having been reading a lot about how doing memes is a great community building tool so I just did my very first one in two years as a blogger

The Third Sentence of Tender is the Night

please let me know how I did!

 

I did a book I am not finishing. I also took the liberty of turning the logo into a cheez-it loving monster. You may view and read my brilliance here: http://fangswandsandfairydust.blogspot.com/2011/09/third-sentence-thursday-cheez-it-loving.html

 

Hmm. That line made me wonder how does he know the man on the end of the line is well-dressed?

Third Sentence Thursday

 

So if he's on the phone, how does the speaker know the other man is well dressed?? :)

My first time joining your meme! Here's my post! Happy Thursday! :)

 

Someone thinks the same as I do! I wrote my comment last night and didn't look at the new comments this morning before posting. :)

Oh, my sentence is from Don't Breathe a Word by Jennifer McMahon.

 

Here's mine! :)http://www.speakinginplainshamish.com/2011/09/third-sentence-thursday-2-firefly-lane.html

 

oh wild, i chose a book from this year read.
http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...