Review: Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins


Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins

Loved it. Definitely a fitting second book to what is apparently a trilogy. Prior to other people telling me that it was wonderful, I had worried that it would fizzle as the premise of the second book seemed somewhat weak, but it turned out to be good!

Unfortunately, it left us again with a mostly cliff-hangover. Granted, it was one that made sense since the main story for that book was over, but oh the agony of the wait.

When I read this book, I eagerly awaited the third and cursed Cindy (while hugging her of course for recommending the books in the first place) for having suggested the series before it was fully published.

I'm doing all three reviews in quick succession since I've finished the series, but you may want to hold off on reading all three reviews at once. Despite their not being spoilers the last one gives a sense of how the third book is which you may or may not want to know about until after you read the second book. The series as a whole is great, and I definitely recommend reading it.

Check out prices for Catching Fire at Amazon

0 comments: Jump to Comment Form

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

This blog is proudly Captcha free~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...